kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 2 November 2010

I always get questions from people asking me how I do certain details on a cake, or how I can make a specific cake. ( I am omitting the part that instead of getting questions I also get nasty emails critiquing my work, my spelling, my grammar, etc)
I always try to help as much as I can, sometimes , well most of the time, I am way too busy and I do not have time to send all the instruction for a project but I direct them the best I can.
I think it was last week that I got and email from A and F from the UK asking me for help making this Castle Cake that I made a few months ago. The first thing I asked then is if they new how to work with fondant and other cake related skills, they didn't but were going to get help from someone else.
I send them an email with a few instructions and wish them good luck

Now, this is the cake I made

And this is the cake A and F did . I think they did and amazing job, and they also send me the nicest email which I thought was really funny and wanted you all to read it.

Hi Kathia,

Do you remember us mad English women who saw your fantastic castle cake and wanted to have a go. Well we did it!! It took us 2 days but we managed to finish it yesterday. It’s obviously not as fab as yours but not too bad for a couple of amateurs who have never made a novelty cake before. Thank you soooo much for your help you are awesome!





And then M from California contacted me because she was going to celebrate a birthday party and wanted to know if I can send her some pink elephant cupcake toppers. Unfortunately, I have ship a few toppers before and they always lose a body part on their way :(  and nobody wants to see a baby Elephant missing a leg, or the trunk.I made a little picture tutorial and send it to M so she could make her own toppers.

This is my own topper




And this is the one the M did, I think they are adorable and came out really cute


 Do you like to help people when they ask about your own cakes, cookies, cupcakes or any other dessert/food related question?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts