kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 23 November 2010

I had a last minute commission from a client who was celebrating his 30th birthday with a Hallowe'en themed party shared with two of his childhood friends. The party was set to be huge, in a private members club called Paramount at the summit of Centre Point, with panoramic views of the city. Although he was expecting 500 guests, he wanted a cake that could be cut early in the evening to share with close family and friends, but he still wanted a fairly sizeable cake that would feed up to 100. Although my design ideas had to be approved, I had free reign in my execution of them and went to town with gothic literary references, maggots in mud and spooky trees. I always feel more attached and proud of a cake when I am given the freedom by trusting clients to unleash my imagination.

Count Dracula's bleeding grave stone and buried bones

"I told you I was ill" is the epitaph on Spike Milligan's gravestone and it's always made me laugh.

Edgar Allan Poe's grave with a raven perching on top. I also made gravestones for Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

Pumpkins, spooky trees, a big red eyed spider, worms and maggots


A bat flying through the night sky which is glittering with gold stars and an iridescent full moon.

The photos aren't great quality, but the light was very strange at the top of Centrepoint at delivery time and just before I left, I placed a number 30 sparkler in the top to be lit later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts