kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 22 November 2010


It's been a busy few weeks. Not only have I been working with some wonderful clients on wedding and celebration cakes, I  discovered that Victoria's Cake Boutique came runner up in The Observer Food Awards for Best UK Independent Retailer, 2010. Needless to say, I am completely thrilled by this news, but still haven't held the special edition of The Observer Food Monthly in my actual hands - I was on a Roman holiday when it came out - but my wonderful friends, Claire and Matt, saved me their copy. 


Aside from this exciting news, I was also turned into a pumpkin for Flora's Halloween recipes. You can see my "northern lass" pumpkin in Meet the Pumpkins Episode 1: Easy Pumpkin Risotto, where I narrowly avoid getting picked as the main ingredient in Flora mum's tasty Halloween recipe. Needless to say, I am not really from the North East of England, I grew up in Kent, so my sincere apologies go out to any Geordies amongst you. You can catch me again on Meet the Pumpkins Episode 2: Magical Pumpkin Mash with Pumpkin Crisps. This time I'm not so lucky. I get roasted, sliced and mashed but, don't worry, if you watch to the end, you'll see I quite like being magical mash after all! The last time you can catch me as a pumpkin, you can find out how to make a delicious pesto and pumkin tart in Meet the Pumpkins Episode 3. This time I manage to escape the chop - phew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts