kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 23 November 2010


I am totally sure that by now the entire world knows who Cake Boss is. My love for cake decorating and learning new techniques has taken me to watch his show many times, I think that he and his staff are so talented. Buddy prides himself in that all of the shop's cakes and pastries are made from scratch, with no artificial flavorings or preservatives. I also love the fact that  he brings together his passion for baking and his high-energy family stories in the pages of this book complete with recipes and tips that will make every reader start baking.

I was lucky enough to be given a copy of the book for review and a giveaway from Free Press Publicity
and also a book to keep for myself ( thanks to the TLC Cake Crew organizers) .

This past weekend I decided to make Buddy's Red Velvet Cake, the recipe on his book calls for the use of shortening which I am not a fan of, but I have to say the cake was really good.

Would you like to win the book?

CAKE BOSS: The Stories and Recipes from Mia Famiglia (Free Press; November 2, 2010).


Just leave me a comment letting me know if you watch the show and what do you like about it? I am just curious.
The winner will be announce in this post on Monday Nov 29th.
Good luck and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING !


CONGRATULATIONS TO

Debra "Deb" Dresden Disney-Dior said...


I adore this show and LOVE every person who works in the bakery -- behind the counter and in the back/downstairs. What I love most about this family is the way they LOVE one another and the CRAZY pranks they pull on each other. It's sheer zaniness -- something like watching the "Three Stooges" only on a grander scale. I also LOVE how Buddy listens to his Mama. He's such a "good boy!" I would LOVE to win a copy of this book! Thank you!

November 26, 2010 5:46 PM

She is the giveaway winner, please contact me with your information so I can ship the book for you.

Thank you everyone for entering the giveaway.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts