kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 12 February 2010

Ah, it's February and love is definitely in the air!  Sunday is Valentine's Day (and also my Mommy's birthday - Happy early Birthday Mommy!!) and the bakery is full of racks of pink and red hearts just waiting to be placed on all the Valentine's Day cakes I have to do today.  I did reach back into the archives though and pulled out a cake from last year's Valentines Day orders.

This cute little cake is a 3 tiered butter cream cake, with ribbon borders and loads of fondant hearts.  My customer wanted a little extra "cutesy" for good measure and so I cut up a feather boa and made a few feather "doomies" for the cake.

So everyone have a great weekend and a fantastic, love-filled Valentine's Day.  I leave you all with a cute quote about Valentine's Day...

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day.  When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts