kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 12 February 2010









Hi everyone.. well I have had the most stressful time lately... my beloved dad had to have emergency heart surgery last Saturday evening. He is doing well now and in recovery, but it has been a very stressful time for me and my family as you can well imagine. Some higher-ups were looking out for my dad Gerry Sung, as he is on the road to recovery.

My dad-- how I love him so! Remember his blog? May as well check it out now. Leave a comment too, he would be happy to read it...

In Coco Cake land, the wonderful Alanna (remember her monkey themed wedding?) ordered Oly/Squatchi themed cupcakes for her own father, who, on Monday, ran a leg of the Vancouver Olympic torch relay! She also requested one cupcake to look like her dad. Let's see if you can figure out which one it is...

The sweet and stylish Maki had a birthday this past week too, and her good friend Sacha ordered some lovely matcha green tea buttercream cupcakes to celebrate... Maki sent me the sweetest email afterward.

Cupcakes can really make people smile... corny but true...

So to everyone, everywhere, I say... celebrate life!!!

xo Lyndsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts