kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 26 February 2010

Sometimes you can do everything JUST right and still mess up, right?  Take Caroline's birthday cake for example.  Sweet Caroline is a cheerleader for the Jackets, so she wanted a cheerleading cake for her big day.

I got her mascot's logo, made little custom flags, and even printed out a birthday sash.   I sculpted a megaphone cake topper, made gumpaste star doomies, and put a cute harlequin pattern around the cake.

I even topped it all with a modeling chocolate 3.  But Caroline was FOUR!  Now her Mom noticed it right away, and I immediately made a replacement "4" out of some modeling chocolate, but it still left me feeling off my game a bit.  It certainly left me with a new resolve and commitment to read each order several times while working on the cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts