kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 23 February 2010

A few weeks ago, Bakerella blogged about the upcoming release of the Cricut Cake.  This is a machine that lets you cut shapes directly out of gumpaste.

Of course, I read this about 4 days after purchasing the QuickCutz Silhouette SD cutting system.  Mike McCarey spoke very highly about the SD when I took his modeling chocolate class back in the fall.  I have been playing with it for a few days, but I haven't used it on any cakes yet.  I can tell you that it does make one heckuva cute gift bow!!

I still think I want to get the new Cricut Cake when it comes out, but my question to all my readers out there today is are you currently using a cutting system to enhance your cakes?  And if so, in what respect?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts