kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 1 February 2010




I was going to write about Cub Cake, a German coffee cake I made on Saturday, but then I made this mile-high red velvet cake and it seemed ever so much more exciting.

A friend of a friend invited me to enter a red velvet cake in a contest at the Red Show to be held at the Brooklyn Historical Society on February 13th (see poster above) and tonight I decided to experiment with pink frosting and three layers. Not sure I'll go with this version, but it was a lot of fun to create.

So this is my "practice" cake (and one that will end its life in my office and dear husband's tomorrow). I used to bake lots of red velvet cakes for a couple of local restaurants but I gave it up a while back -- the thrill was gone when red velvet cakes were suddenly everywhere, even available in Duncan Hines mixes! -- so I figured I needed a trial run.
Next up: That Cub Cake, the Joy of (Children's) Cooking and more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts