kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 12 January 2014

My sister couldn't believe it when I said I'd never made homemade cinnamon rolls before these. I don't know, it just seems like a lot of work.
I will say that these aren't in any way simple, but none of the work is confusing or hard, they just take a lot of time.

In the end, though, I say they're worth it.
A friend, who told me she holds her breath when she walks by Cinnabon at the mall... (Gasp! I know, crazy, right?!)... actually tried these at a brunch I hosted, and liked them enough to have another!!

What You Need:
For the dough:
2 pkgs. yeast (approx. 5 tsp.)
1 cup warm water (105-110 degrees)
1 cup evaporated milk
2 eggs (separated)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup melted butter (unsalted) or vegetable oil
5 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. salt

For the filling:
2-3 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted

For the icing:
8 oz. (1 block) cream cheese
2-3 cups powdered sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2-3 Tbsp. milk

Yield: Three 8-9" round pans with 10-12 cinnamon rolls each.

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts