kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 31 January 2014

These mints are perfect for a special Valentine, or any special occasion. And they are really, really easy to make.

What You Need
4 oz. (half of a block) of cream cheese, at room temperature
1 pound (approx. 3-5 cups) powdered sugar
2 tsp. creme de menthe (or 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract)*
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
 Either:
  10 oz. Chocolate Almond Bark (or Candy Melts)
  or Semi-sweet chocolate for melting

*I prefer Creme de Menthe for my mint-flavored treats. I just think the taste is better. You can find it in the liquor store or liquor aisle (if you don't live in Minnesota). For this recipe, the clear version would be better. I was stuck with green because that's what I usually carry.
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts