kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 27 January 2014





I was a tomboy growing up, believe it or not. Pink and purple? BAH HUMBUG, said the tomboy me of yesteryear! But today? I am a lover of all colours, guys. Plus, who could resist these hues of deep purple, velvety red rose, fuchsia and radiant orchid? Yeah, that's right - "radiant orchid", Pantone's colour of the year 2014. The name sounds like a 1990s old lady perfume-scented bathroom. But those rascals at Pantone managed to burrow a microchip colour hole into my brain and my rosette buttercream cupcakes turned out their colour. And, ok, it's a beautiful colour indeed. 

I photographed this ultra simple, bursting with girly romance DIY for Poppytalk - powerblast on over there now for the whole flower topped rosette DIY spread

xo Lyndsay 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts