kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 20 January 2014

2014 is looking exciting so far. I am currently lying on the sofa, half-watching Winter Watch, waiting for the potatoes to boil.

I feel like I ought to be celebrating in some way, given that only a few hours ago I handed over the first 14 recipes of my third book to my editor. But, I'm too tired and I have a cold, so an early night and a sofa supper seem celebration enough.

And, while I'm in the partying mood, I thought I'd update my readers (Hi Mum!) on some news...

I feel like I have only just finished my second book. Largely, because I have only just finished my second book. It's called Deliciously Vintage and will be out in March - just in time for Mother's Day. It's a collection of old fashioned and old favourite bakes, with recipes inspired by my travels, as well as my Granny's kitchen table. You can pre-order it from Amazon or, you know, other places where you can buy books too.

Now that's all done and dusted, I am getting on with recipe-testing for my third book. It's another baking number, but with a twist, and will be out in the Autumn. More news when I'm allowed to share it.

Two books out in one year? No wonder I'm nodding off before 9pm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts