kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 22 July 2013

My baby sister is getting married next summer. We're about ankle-deep at this point in trying to get some of the basics set. The thing is, she can't really be related to me because she's not a huge fan of cake. (I know! Right?!)

So, I'm thinking that if we can convince my mom, and perhaps my future brother-in-law... she can go with some kind of dessert bar.

Now, I would LOVE to be able to actually make such a thing happen for her all by myself, but given that the wedding will be in Texas, and I live in Minnesota, this seems unlikely. But perhaps I can make some recommendations... like these mini chocolate cream pies.

What You Need: 
For the crust:
2 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup heavy cream
3 Tbsp. butter

For the filling:
3/4 cup butter (at room temperature)
1 cup powdered sugar
5 oz. semisweet or unsweetened chocolate, melted
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 eggs (or 3/4 cup 'pasteurized egg product' to protect from salmonella)

For the topping:
1 cup heavy whipping cream
3 Tbsp. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Yield: About 36 mini pies.
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts