kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 10 July 2013

I finally made Dr. Seuss cookies.
I have been wanting to make these for so long, I was just waiting for the opportunity, which came when a good blogger friend of mine needed them for a birthday party.
 I shipped these cookies to Texas, that's why I wanted to keep them simple in shape and stick to use round and square cookie cutters. I am always terrifying of shipping.
 In case you are wondering how did I get these cookies so perfect ( if I say so myself) I used my beloved kopykake, although I wish I can have good hand piping skills.
 This is my favorite!! The famous Cat in the Hat.
Well, I hope you like them and thank you for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts