kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 20 July 2013



I have mixed feelings about this month's recipe for our monthly post for The Cake Slice Bakers.
The cake for this month is Boston Cream Pie-lets-Page 53
 from the book Vintage Cakes from Julie Richardson. 


See, this recipe is not a pie, is actually a cake-very good I have to say- fill with vanilla pudding and topped with a rich chocolate ganache.  

I love ganache and I also love pudding, but I do not really like to eat pudding as filling in a cake, some how I feel it in my mouth too wet ( yes, weird)

The  recipe in the book has been redesigned to make small individual cakes which can be served in pudding cups or even mason jars. I baked 3 small 4" round cakes and make one tall little cake.



I am excited to try next's month recipe. I can't tell you what it is, but I know it will be a hit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts