kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 11 July 2013

Hello Lovelies,

I thought it was about time I got around to posting another tutorial for you all.  One of my favourite flowers I just love to make are my large blossom flowers which I use for my cupcakes. I just think they are the sweetest and most pretty flower and are so easy to make. 

So lets get started ...


How to make a fondant blossom flower {By Bella Cupcakes}


  1. Rolling pin
  2. Balling tool
  3. Small paintbrush
  4. Petal dust
  5. Fondant with added CMC
  6. FMM flower veiner
  7. 5 petal cutter
  8. Drying palette
  9. Foam pad
  10. Flower center mold



Roll your fondant out and use the 5 petal cutter to cut out your blossom.  Run your fingers along the edges of the cutter to ensure a smooth fondant edge to the blossom.



Place your fondant blossom onto your flower veiner, making sure it is centered.  Place the top bit of the flower veiner and apply even pressure.  Once done carefully remove blossom from veiner.  


Place blossom onto your foam pad and using your balling tool, gently thin out the edges of the petal.


Transfer your blossom to a drying palette.   Dust the center and inner petal with petal dust.  Colours I have used are a dusting pink mixed with a violet.  


Roll a pea size piece of yellow fondant and using your flower center mold make a center for your blossom.  A handy tip if you can't get your fondant mold out is to use either a toothpick or pin and gently remove the flower center.  Dab a tiny bit of water or sugar glue into the center of your blossom and then place your flower center to your blossom.  Leave to dry overnight.


And there you have it! A sweet and pretty blossom waiting to pretty up your cupcake.  

All you need now is some buttercream and naked cupcakes!


I hope you have find this tutorial useful and have lots of fun creating these blossoms for your cupcakes.

Notes:

I have been asked where I purchased the FMM veiner and center mold from so please click on the links below to see where you can get yours.



Happy Baking!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts