kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 14 February 2013


Recently I saw a post on Facebook by Cadbury NZ. Stating if you found a golden key inside, you could win a $10 000 trip to Dunedin. So off I went to procure my bar. Instantly my memory went back to the Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie. If you're old like me, you'll be remembering the first movie. If you're a youngster, you'll be remembering the newer Johnny Depp movie.


I opened my bar, with great anticipation, with memories of Oompa Loompas running through my head. Alas I was not as blessed as Charlie Bucket - there was no Golden Key inside. That movie was possibly one of my all time favourites as a child, it was nice to have the trip down memory lane.



But I can look on the bright side look how much chocolate I have to eat - and I can always go buy a few more bars right? Has anyone tried their luck for a key?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts