kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 7 February 2013


I made these baby onesie cookies last weekend. I wanted to do something a little different that the regular polka dots that I always use on baby shower cookies.

I used fondant ,a stripe rolling pin and a small heart cutter  to make the little hearts for the white onesies.
The little buttons were super simple to make.
Tip #5 for the button, tip #4 for the inside round detail and tip #1 for the 4 little holes.
I think they came out cute.

If you want to learn how to make these cookies, here is a tutorial I made a few months back.





Now for the giveaway...
does everyone already have the latest Martha Stewart Cake and Cupcakes Magazine?  I pretty much almost camp out outside the grocery store to get it. It's beautiful, ful of unique ideas and yummy recipes.

If you do not have it yet, just leave a comment letting me know. I will be giving one away to my readers.

Giveaway will be open until Tuesday  Feb 12th,winner will be chosen at random and notified by email.


GIVEAWAY WINNER IS...


Sue said...


I do not have this issue, but would LOVE it! Your onesies are so smooth and pretty! Love all the variation and little decorations!
February 8, 2013 at 8:24 PM











0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts