kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 6 February 2013


Honestly. Sometimes I just want to put it on my head and wear it around like a pillbox hat. But then it would tip and unbalance and flop on the floor and I would have a big old cakey buttercream insanity mess to clean up! No to wearing cakes as hats, says me.

This cake! I loved it. And it was for a really lovely baby shower for the amazing Miranda of Blue Olive Photography, and all of her dear and crazy-creative friends threw her this really amazing looking party. Jeanie and Andrea were behind the shower awesomeness set-up and gorgeous decorations, in such a cute colour palette - yellow, grey, blue, orange and purple! No one asked me to make the cake purple but when I think of Miranda's photography and style I think vibrant, fun and bright. Violet purple ruffle-puff buttercream cake just seemed like the right thing to do!

Thanks ladies for having Coco Cake as a part of the beautiful celebration. 

And CONGRATULATIONS Miranda and Riley! Super exciting baby boy times ahead! 

xo Lyndsay

Last photo of cupcake set up with adorable bunting by Jeanie Ow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts