kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 30 September 2010



pupcake tower











What a fun order... oodles of cupcakes for the celebration opening of Jet Pet Resort, a new... yes... luxury pet hotel located in Richmond, BC! When you walk into this place it's quite surreal ... the front lobby is like a boutique hotel. Sparkling chandeliers, Juicy Couture pet-wear for sale and a plush setting. Then you walk into the main area and it's built like a film set! Faux exterior brownstones, a pet spa, a central courtyard area in the middle for dog-play, and outdoor area for exercise and fun, and many rooms for your beloved pet's comfortable overnight stays!!

Visiting Jet Pet made me miss all my pets that have long passed into Pet Heaven... or Rainbow Bridge, as some say! Our beloved family dog, Woody the boxer... my hilarious and dear little cat Coco who was with me through all my formative years, as I got her from the SPCA when I was 19! (she inspired my business name... though I have always loved the name Coco...) and more recently, our sweet fatcat ChubChub. I am sad I no longer have any pets of my own but we hope to get another pet one day in the future... !

For Jet Pet, I made chocolate and vanilla cupcakes in red and white striped liners, with grey, white and black accents including grey and white FUR buttercream! Many thanks go out to Lisa, Cate and Cam for having Coco Cake as a part of the fun... and all the very best to the success of Jet Pet! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts