kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 6 September 2010











Sweet Abbey and cool Alex got married here in Vancouver... and Coco Cake was lucky to be a part of the celebration!

Abbey sent me the adorable handmade invite she made for her wedding... and asked if I could make a cake around that design. The design featured a silhouette of the two of them, which I created a stencil out of to cut out of a piece of fondant. The border around them I handpainted using some edible gold sparkle paint, and Abbey provided me with the same lace she used for her invite to wrap around the cake! Mini cupcakes made up the tiers of cake joy, dark chocolate with vanilla creamcheese blobettes and vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream rosettes. Cute!!

Congratulations Abbey & Alex! So happy for you guys!

xo Lyndsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts