kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 28 July 2009


During this past weekend I was lucky enough to do a wedding cake for a lovely couple at The Mill in Chattanooga, TN. What a beautiful event hall!

This cake was inspired by the bride's dress. Her dress featured overlay lace, and I used an impression mat to achieve a very similar pattern on the second tier. On the top tier, I molded a ornate plaque and hand painted the couple's monogram. I used the buttercream flavored Fondarific and the extended work time allowed me to get a really nice effect.

In case you were wondering, the floral arrangements were done by Divine Designs by Amanda and the table linens were provided by The White Table.

The spotlights made a hot spot on my photo, but click on the picture to see a close up picture that show a lot more detail. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts