kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 8 July 2009


I just can't help but post one more photograph from the lovely Coco Cake Cupcakes photoshoot with Amy... !!! Also... I just gotta say, I love my blog readers so much and I just want to thank you for taking the time to cruise through Coco Cake land with your comments and friendly and encouraging emails! I've really been enjoying making so many new internet pals who share an interest in beautiful and delicious food. Hope you like this crazy photo.

In other super exciting family news... my sis Shelley had a baby girl yesterday!! Kensie Olivia! She's a real cutie... and I can't wait to make something real cupcake-cool for her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts