kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 29 July 2009








Loved doing this. Loved it. A phone call from Whitehorse in the Yukon Territories of Canada-- a pink, girly birthday for a special 17 year old!! A custom cupcake stand even! Oh boy. It's great to have such freedom in creating something truly special and unique-- and to have people trust me in the design process in coming up with that something special. The request was for pink, cream and chocolate colors, with some sort of "bling" element-- anything a 17 year old girl might like. I made pink flags out of heart craft paper, and adorned these little sticker rhinestone things to them. I also made this custom stand and made a matching Happy Birthday flag. I love how it all turned out!

Thanks Susan for calling me-- I hope the cupcakes were a gorgeous hit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts