kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 2 July 2009








You know what's fun? NAMING your cupcake flavours. You get to make up something called "Raspberry Rose"... a beautiful little pink buttercream frosted, raspberry jam-filled and fresh raspberry topped vanilla cupcake! For the lovely and amazing Sydney, I made Raspberry Rose cupcakes and cool white buttercream topped Coco Choco Peppermint cupcakes. I love how real peppermint extract really is like a cool breeze when you add it to the buttercream. A true cool breeze wafts up with a dust of icing sugar, a sweet little blizzard on a hot July day. I made these little pepperminters extra pepperminty-seeming by making little green fondant leaves for toppers. I also got to see Sydney's cutest little baby Gloria! Seriously, can she get any cuter!? I can't help it-- I always think of this song when I hear her name!!

Aren't these the cutest cupcakes for an outdoor summer birthday picnic??? Awwww!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts