kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 16 July 2009






The lovely Sarah contacted me to make chocolate with chocolate buttercream Spiderman cupcakes for her little son Nicky's 5th birthday. But not the red Spiderman... the black one!! I used fondant to create the Spiderman faces, and drew on the spider webs. When Sarah (whom I had never met!) came to pick them up, she was so happy she gave me a huge hug!! That is the kind of warmth and excitement that keeps old Coco Cake headquarters chugging along like a cupcake party train. So thank you, Sarah, for being so enthusiastic-- and I sure hope Nicky loved the cupcakes!! (Note-- like the "Happy Nicky" above? That was cracking me up a bit!

xo Lyndsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts