kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 24 July 2009





I had a super duper craving for banana chocolate chip SOMETHING. And, since I was having my work pals over for a BBQ, I thought-- well heck! There are two brown and spotty bananas attracting fruit flies over there. I'm gonna show those bananas a thing or two. I quickly made up a recipe using the basics-- beat butter and sugar, add banana, add eggs and vanilla, add dry ingredients, beat on low until blended... then I threw in the rest of a huge bag of chocolate chips. No measuring here. A minute after they came out of the oven I took a little knife and cut into one. Then I ate one. Then I covered the cupcakes with chocolate ganache, and topped with a fresh raspberry. Then I ate another one.

"SELF CONTROL!" Nice one Lyndsay... !!! Over the winter I developed what I called my "buttercream belly", from tasting so many of my own little baked goods. This last month I've been huffing it big time at the gym and outdoors trying to whittle the old buttercream belly down. Meh, sometimes you just can't help but chomp two cupcakes in a row. And I'll have one later for dessert, heehee!!

Will this flavour make it into the Coco Cake Cupcakes Hall Of Fame and Order Page? I gotta revise and test it a bunch first!!!

Bye for now,

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts