kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 4 February 2015

This recipe is amazing.
I found it in the Busy in Brooklyn blog a few months ago when making a special S'mores treat for my sister's wedding festivities. I changed it just a little, as I like a little more s'moresy goodness on top.

I highly recommend making it only when you have somewhere to take it, or you may end up eating the entire batch all alone! It is also called "S'Mores Crack," and for good reason!

What You Need:
2 sleeves honey graham crackers
2 sticks (1 cup) butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
pinch of salt (if using unsalted butter)
1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
2-4 cups mini marshmallows

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts