kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 2 February 2015


I'm really excited to tell you today that we now have a Kiwicakes exclusive Paua chocolate transfer. It has been made to match our paua edible images. I couldn't wait to try them out.


Before I started I was pretty sure a pale blue background was going to work the best, and I was right! (well at least I think so).


To be sure I did try a whole heap of other colours. (in the photo above, I've scratched away some transfer, so you can see the base colour of chocolate showing)


I used white & dark melting chocolate, as well as coloured candy melts. You can see our collection of coloured & plain melting chocolates available at Kiwicakes here.


I can say for sure the dark chocolate is too dark to show up the design.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts