kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 6 February 2015

 
One of the reasons I love making cakes is being part of special moments.
 I made this cake for a little boy turning 1, his mom had a Nautical theme party in mind and wanted a cake to match the party invitation and décor.

 
I didn't have cutters for the sizes of the elements that I needed to incorporate in the cake, so I got some templates online, printed them out in the size I need them and hand cut them .
 
 I did had a handy letter mold of the letters.




I used a Styrofoam ball to make the crab because I was short in time, but rice crispy treats will work great. For the crab I use all gumpaste.

 
I also made a little smash cake for the birthday boy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts