kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 16 January 2015

My family LOVES this meal. I made it again this last week, so I'm excited to share it with you all today. This isn't just noodles, its a whole meal.. full of veggies, and meat if you want, it's a meal in a bowl!

Udon Noodles Dinner from Nap-Time Creations. Perfect and easy Asian meal.

I didn't add meat, but I often add chicken or shrimp to this and it's amazing either way I don't think you can really mess up this Udon noodle dinner. The sauce is what really gives the yum factor, so the other ingredients are pretty much secondary.

Udon Noodles Dinner

Here's what you will need: {serves 4}
Udon Noodles { I can find this in our local noodle section, but it the US I think you can find them in the Asian section or freezer? You can also substitute another Asian style noodle} Mine come in packs the size of the noodles below.. I used three packs for this recipe.
1/4 c. chicken broth
Thin Mushrooms  { I love these Japanese ones!!} {I used 3 bunches}
Baby Bok Choi {3 cups chopped}
Carrots chopped finely {3 large ones}
Sauce: Ketchup, Soy Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Oyster Sauce.  {2 TBS of each makes a 4 serving size}

Udon Noodles Dinner4

Cook the carrots in the broth for about 10 min or until soft. Add the Bok Choi, stir... next add the mushrooms and noodles. Stir to completely mix.  In a small bowl, mix 2 TBS of each sauce, then pour over the noodles. Noodles are pre-cooked, so just cooked until heated through. Serve immediately, but re-heated leftovers taste pretty good too!

Udon Noodles Dinner1

The mushrooms are my favorite part! Stringy and chewy.. {and I'm not really a mushroom girl, but I love this kind!}

Udon Noodles Dinner3

Do you use chopsticks when you eat Asian food? We love to use them at home whenever we can. My four year old uses them more to just stab food, but the rest of us are pretty proficient... I guess that's what you get for living in Asia for 12 years {ha!}

Udon Noodles Dinner2

Emily

Image Map


I hope you enjoy! Shared at these fun parties!
Love Bakes Good Cakes on Facebook Love Bakes Good Cakes on Twitter Love Bakes Good Cakes on Pinterest Love Bakes Good Cakes on Google+ Love Bakes Good Cakes on Instagram Love Bakes Good Cakes on BlogLovin' Get Love Bakes Good Cakes via Email or RSS feed Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts