kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 29 January 2015


These heart cupcakes started with an idea from Glorious Treats (although my method was a little different). They are quick and easy to make and something a little different to a fully frosted cupcake.


Take your favourite cupcake and using a heart cutter press gently down, this will cut a heart in to your cupcake. You then need to slide a knife under the heart to remove a shallow piece.


I coloured my buttercream icing with pink progel colouring. I fitted my piping bag with a bismarck tip to make it easy to fill the cavity.


I coloured my icing sugar pink using Rainbow Dust colour (please note I used an edible pink, I've inadvertently photographed the wrong pink and shown a craft dust here)


Shake the two together and the resulting icing sugar is pink, this is dusted over the surface of the cupcake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts