kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 6 January 2015


Gosh when I started this blog back in 2009 I never would've imagined my 1000th blog post - yet here it is today. What a year 20014 has been we've attended some awesome cake shows, both here in NZ and overseas, along with national conference right here in Whangarei. 

In October we were finalists in two separate categories at the Westpac Northland Business Awards and won one category "Judges Choice". As a result of this, this television commerical was made. It will air on Channel North TV as part of the winners documentary.

I'd like to thank all of my blog readers, who've messaged commented and emailed me over the years, and supported www.kiwicakes.co.nz Without you all, there would no Kiwicakes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts