kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 10 September 2013

I've told you before that I'm not a big fan of traditional chocolate chip cookies. I know. I know. How un-American of me, but I'm just not. (Unless they're Sweet Martha's at the Fair.)
So, when my boys wanted some cookies to sell at their Lemonade Stand last weekend, I decided peanut butter chocolate chip would be the way to go.
These cookies are a little different because I used some ground oats in them to lighten up the texture and give them a nuttier flavor.

What You Need:
1 cup peanut butter (I prefer chunky)
1 cup butter (at room temperature)
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar (plus more for dusting)
2 eggs
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1-1/2 cup flour
1 cup oats (toasted and ground)
1-1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup mini chocolate chips

Yield: 2-3 dozen 3" cookies
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts