kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 10 September 2013



These delicious pecan nut truffles are so moreish. The Kiwicakes team have declared them "the best new thing they've tasted in ages."

Ingredients:
2 1/2 cups pecans toasted and finely chopped
1 cup of Super Wine biscuit crumbs (or Graham cracker crumbs if you can find them in NZ)
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
Generous 1/4 cup maple syrup
1/8 cup Brandy
1 tsp of vanilla or vanilla bean paste (I used paste)

Use at least 250g chocolate for dipping - more allows you to fill the dipping container, which makes it much easier to dip the truffles. Any leftover chocolate can be used to dip some dried fruit, always a lovely addition to a dessert platter.

With my leftover chocolate I decided to dip dried mango. Because dried mango usually comes in quite large pieces, I cut mine up using scissors and then dipped the cut edge in the chocolate.

I used 30 orange mini foil cupcake papers for the truffles, as I thought they looked great alongside the dried mango slices.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts