kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 20 September 2013

Well, I like to keep it real. Today is one of those kind of post.
I do have dirty dishes on my sink, toys all over the house that I sometimes remove when I post pictures on Instagram.

I also have days when I am lazy and I do not follow recipes, because-enter lazy again- and because I do not feel motivated by a particular baking good. I know you might be thinking that Why do I bake it in the first place if I do not want to?
Well, I do want to try it, I am curious or I just want to test it so I am prepared when I am going to do it for "real"

This month's cake for The Cake Slice Bakers is the Butterscotch Cream Roll. It is made with an authentic butterscotch sauce, with real whisky in it.
This cake seemed like a little work for me, but thinking about the crunch of the slice almonds and making butterscotch buttercream was kind of excited for me.

But then ..I was getting ready for my vacation, and packing, and the kids.

Any way, enter cake fail.
Things like this happen when you do not use real cold heavy cream.


And things like this happen when you over bake bake a cake because you thought you put your timer on but you didn't.

And then you end up so disappointed with the results  that you are not motivated to make a delicious Butterscotch buttercream. 



Lesson of the day:

If you are not motivated to do something with love and care, don't do it.

Keeping it real Friday!!

Have a good weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts