kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 23 September 2013

After seeing this yummy no churn recipe for ice cream from GoBake using Easy Frost. I had to give it a try myself. Trish from GoBake created the recipe, her recipe shown below is for Butterscotch, but other flavacols from the range could be substituted to make different flavours.

Ingredients
100g GoBake  Easy Frost
100ml Cold Water
10ml GoBake Butterscotch Flavacol

Beat the Easy Frost and water together till it becomes light and fluffy just like whipped cream.
Swirl the Butterscotch Flavacol through cream.
Spoon into a snap lock container and freeze for 4 hours



This was my attempt at ice cream, I followed the recipe above, but instead of adding the flavacol, I used a good heaped tablespoon of Strawberry Nutrafresh powder. The girls here at Kiwicakes loved it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts