kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 5 August 2013


 Ombre cakes are one of the biggest trends these days, I absolutely love the fading colors.

Two weeks ago I had the pleasure to gift this cake for a Baby Shower. The mom to be belongs to my church and she wanted to celebrate the special occasion big, with lots of friends and family.


I opted for this rustic ombre cake in a blue color palette, simple, but I really like how it turned out. The cake topper matched the invitation for the shower, I made it with fondant.
I had rock candy left form a previews project and I added it to the bottom tier just to add a touch of light yellow and green colors.

Cake was a success and there were no leftovers at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts