kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 11 August 2013

Some very close friends of ours ask if I would create a cake for their daughter's 2nd birthday, of course I would I told them.  There next questions was can it please be a Dora theme cake ...... Ooooooo now that changes things!  You see me and Dora are not very good friends!! We don't seem to get on very well but after much thought how could I say no to my friends!  I took on the challenge and create a pretty Dora cake fit for a ballerina.

Miss Ashton Sky's Dora Cake


Dora took a few attempts to get right but was really happy with how she turned out in the end.  I was also super excited to give a new technique a go!  Watercolour painted effect was just so lovely!! I just love the soft subtle feel it gave to a cake!! I just think it all came together to create a really special cake for a special little girl!

Happy Baking!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts