kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 1 August 2013


I've had such a fun summer so far... how about you? Fun cake orders, super fun styled shoots for Poppytalk and You Are My Fave,  freelance writing about cakes for Craftsy, and swimming and enjoying the sun with my little son Teddy as much as possible! Oooh Teddy turns 1 on August 20th... I can hardly believe it... and that is also, weirdly, the same date as my very first post on this here blog!

Celebration time! I've learned and grown so much as a blogger... and I continue to enjoy connecting with you all and sharing cakes and tutorials and party fun, too. 

Speaking of parties... I'm doing a dog themed 1st birthday for my pup-loving little guy... what did you do for your little one's first birthday? Leave me a link to your party photos in the comments! Would love to see!


Also, if you are also a blogger, please leave me a link to your blog in the comments. I'd love to connect.


Happy Summer,





0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts