kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 19 August 2013



Holy guacamole.

Holy smokes.

Holy shnikey and whatever else holy you want to call it.. I can't believe I've been blogging for five years! And I also can't believe the cuteness of the fact that the date in which I started my baby, this here Coco Cake Land blog, on August 20th 2008, and then that happens to be the date I also give birth to my real-life baby, my son Teddy, in 2012!

Cahmannn, world - throw me another August 20th bone, why dontcha!

To celebrate, I'm throwing a 

COCO CAKE LAND CONTEST GIVEAWAY. 

OHHHH YEAH! 

Slog through these cakes to get to the details below! I'll be posting even more of my fave cakes I've made over the years through this week...




So five years ago my blog looked pretty different than it does now. 

Crappy flash photography photos, finding my voice in writing, weird muffins and shaky-hand buttercream frosting work. Five years of caking, baking, photographing and writing and I'm constantly tweaking and building and transitioning. It's always a work in progress! Even if those first posts are cringe-inducing, I'll keep them up to remind me of where I started!

And... of course I want to THANK YOU for being my wonderful Coco Cake Land readers, followers and fans! I wish I could meet you all and see what you're all up to. But what I want to do is offer a 5 Year Blog Anniversary Coco Cake Land Contest! Say that five times fast and you're the winner! Just kidding... ya gotta do more work that that... ;)




Ok! Here goes - I want to make an insanely excellent cake for one loyal and awesome Coco Cake Land fan here in Vancouver, BC Canada. And I want to send one special party pack of FUN to one loyal and awesome Coco Cake Lan fan that lives anywhere else in the WORLD. Yeah, take THAT, world mail service!

Local Fans Contest: 

1. Prove your cake love! Leave a comment on this post with the word LOCAL and a link to your favourite Coco Cake Land cake creation from my blog, why it is your favourite, AND tell me your best BIRTHDAY CAKE story you've got. I will choose one lucky winner based on your answer, who will win that very favourite Coco Cake Land cake. Oh snap! Cake prize valid for one year from contest closing and cake date subject to availability. I'll try my best to accommodate when you're hosting a birthday party or sweet celebration!

Worldwide Fans Contest: 

2. Prove your cake love! Leave a comment on this post with the word WORLDWIDE and a link to your favourite Coco Cake Land cake creation from my blog, why it is your favourite, and, yes, tell me your best BIRTHDAY CAKE story you've got!  I will choose one lucky winner based on your answer, who will win a totally random but FUN party pack delivered to you in the mail by yours truly. Oh snappers!

Contest is open until the clock strikes midnight, Pacific Standard Time, September 3, 2013. That's right - two weeks to get shakin'!

Thank you so much for being a fan and for helping me celebrate.

Ready? Set? Cake?

GO!

xo Lyndsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts