kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 29 March 2012

After the great success of my teddy bears picnic cupcake tower, New Zealand's Hottest Home Baker asked if I would create a wedding cake as a centerpiece for another episode.  How could I say no!

After a lot of brainstorming I eventually found a gorgeous Vera Wang wedding dress and using it as my inspiration.  I love the unusual colors and the structure of the bodice and the gorgeous mermaid style and ruffle bottom.  As soon as I saw the dress I could instantly see the main elements on each tier of the wedding cake.


Introducing the Holly cake, inspired by Vera Wang


I didn't want the cake to all be one color so decided the two middle tiers would be in a peachy tone.



Vera Wang's gorgeous "Holly" dress : Spring 2012 collection : My inspiration



This tier was inspired by the lines of the bodice.



And the bottom tier inspired by the gorgeous ruffles of the dress.

The show was absolutely thrilled with what I had made for them and I'm really looking forward to seeing the cake on the show later on in the year.




Happy Baking!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts