kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 26 March 2012

Easter is coming up fast and judging by the amount of Easter orders we're processing you're all getting in the Easter mood. We've a great range of Easter themed  items. Click here to view - be sure to check out all 3 pages.

I thought I would share some of my favourites with you. We've a lovely range of chocolate moulds and I was particularly taken with these retro ones



These take me back to the 1950s when we used to get Easter cards with similar images


These little Rabbit picks would be great on the top of cupcakes



If cupcakes are your thing we have the Hop n Tweet Stand


Lots of lovely cupcake papers including this cupcake kit from Wilton, chocolate transfers, loads of sprinkles and cookie cutters galore . This Egg Caddy of cutters would make a super gift for a friend.


A great range of packaging from Bunny Buddy Boxes to treat Bags. I particularly like the Cone shaped Carrot Bags These would be great filled with Mini Eggs.


If you like Whoopie Pies how about a Bunny Whoopie Pie Pan


For the more ambitious  A stand up Lamb Cake or one of our other Shaped Easter Pans .

We have something for everyone  these are my favourites what would you choose?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts