kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 11 March 2012

Who's Your Favorite Team??

This NCAA Basketball Bracket, made completely of sugar cookies, was SO fun to make... well... okay... it was a lot of work. Writing and straight lines are two of my worst decorating abilities, so it was really hard to make. But I'm so proud of it.

I'm planning to fill in my cookie bracket later in the week... but I don't think these poor cookies will survive the entire tournament, to eat them off one-by-one. I may see if I can freeze them between rounds, but I'm not sure they'd survive, with black on white. I fear they will bleed something awful when they thaw out. We'll see!

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts