kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 9 January 2012

Before I get any email from the Cake Police I want to tell you that this cake is not my design.

My client sent me a picture of a cake and she wanted me to replicate it, which I always say no, I wouldn't want any one to make the same cakes I do, so I do not like to do it. Back and for with my client and she really wanted the design for her little boy's birthday party. I took the order and I search for the cake online, finally I found it on the blog of the talented Vera of Baking Obsession, please see her cake here. It is beautiful and the characters are perfect. I left Vera a message explaining her my situation and also letting her know I was going to post links here of her beautiful cake.
Which brings another issue, you make a cake the someone else has made and you always find yourself thinking that no matter what you do, your cake is awful,specially when making specific characters.
Well any way, here is the cake.

Winnie the Pooh

Everyone having fun getting ready to eat cake


and this is my favorite ! the little cake

Piglet is a little in the chubby side




These were all small cake toppers and I made them with fondant. Thank you for stopping by

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts