kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 6 January 2012

When a friend asked me to make first birthday cakes for her twin girls... that had the likeness of their favorite stuffed animals on them, I scratched my head a little bit, because while I love making cakes, I'm just not a cake artist like some of those people you see on TV.

Then I remembered a technique that would allow me to make a picture of the animals, and it wouldn't require too much artistic work. I used royal icing... just like you would on a cookie, but I piped it on to parchment paper, let it dry, then you can transfer it to the cake.

What You Need:
Royal Icing
Parchment paper
Cake board or cookie sheet
Tape
Printed picture of your decoration*
Icing colors/tips for design

*Remember, if you're making money off of a cake, you can't use a copyright or trademarked image.
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts