kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 23 January 2012


As any other Holiday, my husband doesn't spend Valentine's Day with me, work, work and more work. We always try to do something either the weekend before or after. I am also, one of those wives who doesn't allow the husband to spend money in flowers or chocolates (I am too fat anyway), yes, I know, boring, boring!   Don't take me wrong, I love flowers, but I rather get something little and useful than flowers.We don't exchange big gifts, a card and something little.
It turns out that all of the sudden I am a difficult person to shop for, so here are some public ideas...for him.


1-Banana Split flat cookie cutter
2-Ballet Tutu Cookie cutter
3-Kitchen Mixer Cookie Cutter
4-I could use on my cakes this Flower with scrolls mold
5-Standard Nonstick Rectangular Tart Pan

6-Herb Keeper and Mini Pie Pan Set

What do you like to get on Valentine's Day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts