kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 22 January 2012

Here's the last installment of festive bakes, just in time to usher in the Lunar New Year!


I baked these Peanut Cookies on Saturday night, just a day before the lunar new year eve. These peanut cookies have been on my baking list every year. Not only they are simple to put together, it is also one my kids' favourite cookies.


I followed the same recipe from here. However, instead of grinding the peanuts, I bought ready-made peanut powder. I really like the creamy and slightly crunchy texture.


I have already lost count how many times I have baked these melt-in-mouth german cookies! I have made chocolate flavour, green tea flavour, duo or marbled version...and the latest, I added mini chocolate chips (I used 50g) into the batter. The cookies taste awesome! The semi-sweet chocolate chips greatly enhanced the taste of the cookies and the best thing is, the melt-in-the-mouth texture is not affected at all.


Here's wishing all of you a Happy Lunar New Year!

祝愿您在新的一年里,
一帆风顺,二龙腾飞,三羊开泰,四季平安,
五福临门,六六大顺,七星高照,八方来财,九九同心
十全十美,百事亨通,千事吉祥,万事如意!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts