kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 22 August 2011

This is the Bubble Guppies cake I made for Camilla's birthday party at school.
The cake is strawberry  with kids buttercream frosting that I tinted light blue. I didn't want to use fondant because I pretty much have no energy at this point to roll fondant.
I actually made a small cake for the kids, the first tier is a dummy cake covered in light blue royal icing.

I know many of you have no idea what a Bubble Guppy is, only if you have small children I am sure you will know them by name like I do.
Well if you want to meet the Guppies, here is the link.




 I made the Bubble Guppies by hand using gumpaste for the body and fondant for the hair. I used gumpaste and a mold to make the sea stars and little shells. The sand is graham crakers.

Photobucket

Hours of work for the Guppies to end up in the trash!

Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts